Sunday at a Glance
- Families check in at the welcome desk and are given a sticker that identifies their child(ren)
- The family proceeds to the sanctuary for large service. Children are prayed for and dismissed to downstairs classrooms usually after the worship part of the service.
- Once downstairs the children gather briefly as a large group the meet with their class: Pre-K – Kinder, 1st-3rd, or 4th-5th
- If your children have allergies please let us know and feel free to provide your own snack.
- Parents pick up children downstairs, after service, with sticker
First Time Guests
- Do not forget to get your free drink upstairs in the café, before or after service
- Kids are welcome to stay with parents during the service if the family desires.
- If kids are restless during service, we have a lounge on the main floor and a café upstairs to enjoy the service via live stream.
- Our teachers and volunteers all undergo a federal background check before they work with our children.
- Please feel free to use the contact form below if you have any questions or comments.
- We partner with parents to assist in providing families tools and experiences to learn about Jesus, God’s character and what it means to be part of God’s family.
- Our teaching is inline with the our Valley Life Statement of Faith.
- We respect and enjoy children as we believe they are made in the image of God and are in integral part of his Kingdom Plan. We believe that children are able to hear and respond to God the same as adults.