To create a safe and engaging environment where children are honored and respected, and where their gifts and talents are recognized and encouraged.
A few things that you should be aware of:
- All children will be given name-tags to wear.
- Only parents can change diapers and/or take children to the restroom.
- If a daddy needs to change a diaper, they can use the toddler room (not the infant nursery, as there are nursing mothers).
- Only nursery staff members are allowed in the rooms. Parents can use the cafe as needed for fussy kids. (This excludes nursing mothers).
- Children cannot be in the nursery if they (or a family member) has had a fever in the last 24 hours, or if they have a contagious illness.
- Children under one will not be given any food other than snacks/bottles provided by the parents.
- Children over the age of one will be given a snack provided by the nursery (usually goldfish, graham crackers or animal crackers). Please let us know if your child has an allergy, or if you do not want them eating one of these snacks.
For additional information, questions or concerns, please use the contact form below.