As we travel through the COVID-19 journey together and to enable us to move through the different phases, the church has developed a safety plan and procedures as defined by the State of Washington.
Most importantly, Valley Life will move forward with a pastoral approach of love, preference and protection of one another as we live out our mission, meet the needs of our congregants, and strive to protect the health of those in the church and our community.
Valley Life’s initial plan for Phases 1 and 2 are to continue the weekly drive-In services (weather permitting) and live streaming of the services. Life groups will continue to be an important connection for our congregation. The full Valley Life COVID-19 Safety Plan and Procedures for Phase 1 and 2 are available upon request by contacting Pastor Jon.
In the event someone who has contact with other people at the church building or church property shows signs/symptoms of COVID-19, the church will communicate with church members, while maintaining the health privacy of the person who may be sick.
As Yakima County progresses and moves beyond Phases 1 and 2, additional information will be communicated to church congregants on next steps.
If you would like to see our current COVID-19 Safety Plan and Procedures – Phase 1 and 2, click here to request a copy through our contact form.
Below is a list of links that can give you more information about Covid-19.
- CDC- Symptoms of Coronavirus.
- CDC- Prevent Getting Sick
- Washington State DOH- What to do if you have confirmed or suspected Coronavirus.
- Washington State DOH- What to do if you feel you were exposed to Coronavirus.
- Washington State DOH- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus.
- Yakima County DOH- Yakima County Covid-19 testing sites.
- Washington State Covid-19 Response- Washington State Safe Start.